Welcome! I hope you will find my ramblings entertaining, informative and maybe even uplifting. You will find entries on homeschool curriculum reviews, concerns and questions as I try to organize my life with three ever growing and changing boys. I will also write about gardening, quilting and scripture. Why? Well, I need a place to put all my crazy thoughts! You are welcome to comment all your crazy ones too... ;)

Friday, January 27, 2012

Fabulous Friday!

Rain Rain Go Away......I can't believe it's raining today...Where on earth is all the snow?! Oh well. I keep telling myself that it will mean earlier in the garden! 

Speaking of gardens....I'm getting that Mid-Winter gardening itch. I'm beginning my plans for our gardens. I have most of my seeds and only need a few items.  This is a new garden in a new home for us this year so it will be interesting to see how it all goes.  We are going to have the biggest gardens we've ever had if all goes well and though I'm excited, I'm a bit daunted by it as well.  So much to do and as always, so little time to do it all in...oh well.  Onward and Upward as the saying goes.  I plan to post pics (if I can figure out how) of our progress and plans as we go.

So, what is on tap for today?  School, Pinewood Derby car painting and planning for pizza! Friday Night is always Pizza Night at our house. Pizza and a Veggie Tales movie tonight. 

Have a blessed and fabulous Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment