Welcome! I hope you will find my ramblings entertaining, informative and maybe even uplifting. You will find entries on homeschool curriculum reviews, concerns and questions as I try to organize my life with three ever growing and changing boys. I will also write about gardening, quilting and scripture. Why? Well, I need a place to put all my crazy thoughts! You are welcome to comment all your crazy ones too... ;)

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Fantastic Fabulous Giveaway!

Head on over to http://www.forgottonwayfarms.com/ for a fantastic opporunity to win some great homesteading items! Right now they are having a giveaway for one of their hand made drying racks, Homesteading For Beginners DVD's, herbal remdies and so much more!  The racks are quality racks with a unique design that allows maximum items with minimum drying time!  I own one of the smaller racks and the quality is superb! I own two of the Homesteading DVD's as well and let me tell you, these are family friendly, fun and inspiring! You will learn something new and be entertained as well.  While you are at their site, check out their other items they have for sale! I so want to win the Grampa Jakes cook set-up! Incredible!

Also visit http://www.homesteaddryingracks.com/ to purchase these and other items for your homestead!

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment