Welcome! I hope you will find my ramblings entertaining, informative and maybe even uplifting. You will find entries on homeschool curriculum reviews, concerns and questions as I try to organize my life with three ever growing and changing boys. I will also write about gardening, quilting and scripture. Why? Well, I need a place to put all my crazy thoughts! You are welcome to comment all your crazy ones too... ;)

Friday, April 5, 2013

Friday's Folleys

Today I spent the day helping my Grammy move into my parent's home.  A very long day.  She will get settled and it will take some time to get used to it.  I feel badly for her leaving her home of 60+ years.  I know it will be safer for her but honestly, this must be so very hard.  She is handling it well though and is a very strong and courageous woman.  I admire her so much!! 

We are also waiting for one of our bunnies to have her first litter of babies.  She is now overdue and it's driving me nuts!!! I'm so afraid that they'll come in the middle of the night and be too cold. :(  I know I need to let whatever God has planned happen but right now they are in her and alive...you can feel them kicking in her belly, it is so cool!!!  I am hoping that she is ok and all will be well.  I can't wait!!! I so hope they live! 

Tomorrow is picture posting day here and I'm bound and determined to get some pics on here!! Lots to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment