Welcome! I hope you will find my ramblings entertaining, informative and maybe even uplifting. You will find entries on homeschool curriculum reviews, concerns and questions as I try to organize my life with three ever growing and changing boys. I will also write about gardening, quilting and scripture. Why? Well, I need a place to put all my crazy thoughts! You are welcome to comment all your crazy ones too... ;)

Monday, April 1, 2013

The Neglected Blog

My poor neglected blog.  Life as a teacher, mommy, quilter, daughter, friend, etc takes so much of my time that blogging just kind of falls away.....I'm glad because that means I'm busy living and what a blessing that is!  On the other hand, I would like time to tend to this poor thing. Don't know why except that the idea of putting out there life, what we do, what we see, what we experience seems fun! Sharing the insanity? Perhaps.  Not that anyone comes here besides me but still, if I didn't neglect this thing so much then that wouldn't be the case now would it? :)

Ok, so here goes.  I'm going to make a name change.  Not sure what yet as I am so involved with so many different things I could have 20 blogs to cover just a few of them....I'm a quilter, it is a HUGE passion of mine.  I'm a crafter...enjoy creating and stamping things, cutting things, glueing things, etc..  I'm a gardener and love to plant and create in the gardens.  I'm an off-grid wannabe...and working in that direction.  I'm a teacher by day and a mommy 24/7. I'm a Cubscout Assistant leader, Cubmaster, whatever they need done person.  I'm a helpmeet to my hubs and an animal lover.  See, I'm already overwhelmed with what to write! I'm ecclectic and so glad for it.  How could I pick one and then want to writed about something else?  Mostly I'm a very dedicated Christian.  Not perfect on my own, just dedicated to being loved by God and learning to serve Him here.  That is my biggest passion in life.

So, stay tuned and there will be a name change coming!  In the meantime, I think I'll just ramble on about whatever I'm doing....I think the name will reflect that too!  Throw some ideas my way! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment