Welcome! I hope you will find my ramblings entertaining, informative and maybe even uplifting. You will find entries on homeschool curriculum reviews, concerns and questions as I try to organize my life with three ever growing and changing boys. I will also write about gardening, quilting and scripture. Why? Well, I need a place to put all my crazy thoughts! You are welcome to comment all your crazy ones too... ;)

Monday, April 1, 2013

HUGE GIVEAWAY!!

Ok, my friends over at Forgotten Way Farms are hosting a huge giveaway and it's sooooo easy!! Just go their site www.forgottenwayfarms.com and leave a comment! That's it! How easy is that?!  You could win a Grampa Jakes cook set or a pioneer rack..let me tell you, these racks are AMAZING!! I've got to figure out a way to post the picks so you can see these things, fantastic win!! Head on over now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment